What is the role of an employment agency?
Employment agencies match job seekers with available job openings in organizations. They work with companies to fill vacancies, offer payroll services, training for CV writing and interviews, employee training among others.
Top 8 reasons why you should use a staffing agency
Below are 8 reasons why your organization should use a staffing agency:
- Saves cost
- Increases hiring speed
- Access to specified knowledge
- Access to wider, better quality talent pool
- Higher chances of getting hired
- Saves time, effort and money
- Career mentorship and advice
What are the different types of employment agencies?
What is the difference between a recruiter and a headhunter?
What is the difference between an employment agency and a recruitment agency?
What does a headhunter do?
What skills do employers look for?
Employers are searching for skills such as:
- Verbal/written communication
- Time management
- Problem-solving skills
- Emotional intelligence
- Relevant industry skills and competence
How to run a background check on a potential employee
To run a background check on your potential employee, follow these simple steps.
- Notify the potential employee of your decision to run a background check.
- Outline what you will like to know about them and learn what information state laws allow you to find
- Consult a Consumer Reporting agency to help run a background check
- Ensure that court and other public records are utilized while doing an employee background check.